I know, I know, it’s too soon for another naan pizza, but I’ve still got some left from the last one, and I had a hankerin for BBQ Chicken Pizza, so… here it is!
I had bbq’d some chicken for a salad last night and didn’t use it all, so I thought a BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza would also work perfectly on the Naan bread. And, yep…I was right! So easy too! Instead of tomato sauce, just spoon on a thin layer of your favorite BBQ sauce, then add your toppings and cheese. I chose green pepper, red onion, and a marble cheese simply because thats what was looking good in the fridge. Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and fresh ground pepper on top and you’re good to go!
BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza
- Olive oil
- 1 piece of naan bread
- 3-4 tbsp of BBQ Sauce
- Cheese of your choice!
- Pizza toppings of your choice!
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wipe oil around the inside of a cast iron pan
- Spread BBQ sauce on naan bread and then sprinkle with half of your choice of cheese
- Add all of the rest of your toppings, and then the other half of the remaining cheese
- Gently set pizza inside the cast iron pan
- Place in oven and cook for 8-12 minutes, or until cheese and bread start to brown
- Once done, remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes
- Cut up and enjoy!